Membership in the Appalachian Horse Project is a way to show your support of its mission, and also provides you with some benefits as a member.
- Your membership dollars are used to enable us to provide the care for the free-roaming horse herds that they deserve. Memberships may pay for vet care, farrier care, feed, transportation, adoption advertising, or basic tack, such as halters and lead ropes.
- As a member, you receive special updates on activities and events.
- Your membership also provides discounts for events, tours, and apparel.
- Finally, if you approve, we will publish your name on our website as a member of AHP.
- Individual Membership $20.00
- Family Membership $35.00
Pay online below or send your information and check to:
Appalachian Horse Project
P.O. Box 1451
Hindman, KY 41822